4+ Years of Experience
What will you be doing?
- You will be part of a great team that builds next generation server apps.
- You will be contributing to all phases of software development starting from requirement gathering to deployment.
- You will be directly interacting with the client about the project and leading a team.
- You will take ownership of the modules you build, and you will ensure they are built in the best possible way.
- You will convert not-so-perfect requirements to a pragmatic solution. They will be your modules, so you plan for them, and execute them to completion.
- You will be communicating with the clients informing them about status, queries, roadblocks etc.
- You will be delivering a great product that you are proud of at the end of the day.
- Mentoring and guiding junior team members so that they produce their best.
Who will like this role?
- You take complete ownership of your work.
- You come up with great design and develop beautiful code.
- You can develop a solution and write very efficient code for it.
- You have eyes for detail and you take pride in delivering world class product.
- You leave your signature mark on whatever you do.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
Your success is dependent on planning and executing tasks to perfection. You will excel in this role if you enjoy solving problems and willingness to quickly learn new things.
You are excellent in
- Server side development using either Python programming language.
- Understanding the guidelines, tools and frameworks for Python server side development.
- Experience on consuming and developing REST APIs.
- Applying and using Mongo DB in large scale projects.
- Utilizing existing libraries for quick App development.
- Automating builds that work for various environments (e.g. development, staging, production)
- Developing solution to medium to large scale problems.
- Delivering your work on time, with perfection.
- Agile delivery.
- Written and verbal communication in English.
- Engineering practices - programming guidelines, logging, crash recovery, error handling, version control, testing.
It would be awesome if you additionally know
- Live by Code Complete guidelines.
- Read about software craftsmanship and signed the manifesto.
- A keen eye on latest developments in server side world.
- Experience with git, automatic deployments, continuous integration.
Please send your resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org OR