Senior Android Lead Developer
What will you be doing?
- You will be part of a great team that builds next generation mobile/tablet apps
- You will be contributing to all phases of software development starting from requirement gathering to deployment
- You will be directly interacting with the client about the project
- You will take ownership of the modules you build, and you will ensure they are built in the best possible way
- You will convert not-so-perfect requirements to a pragmatic solution. They will be your modules, so you plan for them, and execute them to completion
- You will be communicating with the clients informing them about status, queries, roadblocks etc
- You will be delivering a great product that you are proud of at the end of the day
Who will like this role?
- You take complete ownership of your work.
- Solving problem in the most pragmatic way is your passion.
- You can develop a solution and write very efficient code for it.
- You have eyes for detail and you take pride in delivering world class product.
- You leave your signature mark on whatever you do.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
Your success is dependent on planning and executing tasks to perfection. You will excel in this role if you enjoy solving problems and willingness to quickly learn new things. You will definitely succeed if you take complete ownership of a module and ensure the module is developed in the best possible way.
You are excellent in
- Native App development in Android.
- Understanding the guidelines, tools and frameworks for mobile development platform.
- Developing Apps that work across mobile and tablets and look beautiful on all devices.
- Development of Apps that are simple, beautiful, robust and snappy.
- Utilizing existing libraries for quick App development.
- Automating builds for various environments. (e.g. development, staging, production)
- Developing solution to medium to large scale problems.
- Delivering your work on time, with perfection.
- Agile delivery.
- Written and verbal communication in English.
- Engineering practices - programming guidelines, logging, crash recovery, error handling, version control, testing.
It would be awesome if you additionally know
- Knowledge of document oriented NoSQL databases, e.g. Couch DB.
- Experience on consuming and developing REST APIs.
- Published independent apps in app store. We would like to see them.
- Live by Code Complete guidelines.
- Read about software craftsmanship and signed the manifesto.
- A keen eye on latest developments in mobile App world.
- Experience with git, automatic deployments, continuous integration.
Please send your resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org OR